Build your career at Sebedisan
We aim to improve the lives of all our employees and support them to become successful business professionals.
We have no vacancies at the moment. Please check back from time to time.
JOB ALERT! We are looking for a new Site Manager!
You will work on building and construction sites to ensure a project completes safely, on time, and within budget. From start to finish, you will monitor and direct contractor activities and oversee various contractors and subcontractors, from site preparation and foundation laying to the final touches.
*Provide input into the planning and development of the program.
*Manage project site safety for internal and subcontract personnel.
*Ensure your site is operating effectively.
*Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
What we require from you:
*3-5 years of relevant experience with reputable references.
*Must be flexible; travel might be required.
*Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
*Can collaborate with others with professionalism.
*A professional with a sound work ethic.
*Possesses technical leadership skills.
Send your CV and Resume to: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 3 June 2022
Plumbers must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Visually inspect equipment and operate test equipment such as pressure and vacuum gauges to determine the cause and location of trouble
- Clear obstructions from sink drains and toilets
- Troubleshoot problems and decide how to fix them
- Repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Estimate costs of installations and repairs
- Present recommendations and related pricing to customers
- Plumbers must be capable of performing these tasks to ensure the proper functioning of properties’ plumbing systems.